Greenville, S.C. – VentureSouth, one of the country’s largest early stage investment firms and headline sponsor of the upcoming inaugural Jacksonville Venture Competition, is excited to announce the five innovative companies participating in the pitch competition event.
Scheduled for March 7-8 at the Open Innovation Center, the event will connect startups with potential investors and industry leaders, providing a platform for them to pitch their ideas and secure funding. The competition is expected to draw a large audience of investors, entrepreneurs, and industry professionals.
The five participating companies include:
- 6AM City, based in Greenville, SC, is a digital media company that provides hyper-local news and events coverage in six Southeastern cities.
- Iconic Moments, based in Chattanooga, TN, brings together cultural institutions, digital artists, and Web3 technology to bring art into life.
- Blue Vigil, based in Jacksonville, FL, specializes in the design and manufacture of tethered drone power systems for industrial and military applications.
- Archer First Response, based in Orlando, FL, provides medical transportation services for critically ill and injured patients using advanced technology and medical equipment.
- Operade, based in Jacksonville, FL, is a company producing scientifically-advanced preoperative beverages that aim to drive better outcomes for patients and medical providers.
“We are thrilled to have such a diverse group of innovative companies participating in the Jacksonville Venture Competition,” said Charlie Banks, Managing Director of VentureSouth. “These companies represent some of the best and brightest of the Southeast’s startup scene, and we are looking forward to them showcasing their ideas to potential investors and industry leaders within Jacksonville.”
The Jacksonville Venture Competition promises to be an exciting event that showcases some of the Southeast’s most innovative and promising startups, while also facilitating thought-provoking conversations on establishing an exciting entrepreneurship ecosystem across North Florida. Investors, entrepreneurs, and community leaders interested in attending can register for the event at the Jacksonville Venture Competition’s website: https://www.jvc2023.com.
VentureSouth, with nearly 500 members, has invested over $73 million in 98 early-stage companies in the Southeast and is consistently recognized by the Angel Capital Association as one of the top 10 angel groups in North America.
Contact: Devon Smith | 864-934-6896 | email@example.com