Thank you for your interest in joining one of our VentureSouth groups or funds.
This page provides more information about us and helps guide you through the process of joining.
- We encourage you review the pages on our website that provide more information about our members, our portfolio, and the educational materials we share on our blog.
- For more detailed information on the group, please review our "VentureSouth overview" presentation.
HOW TO JOIN
- To join VentureSouth, please review and complete our membership application form.
- Once we receive your completed application, we will provide you an electronic invoice for payment of your membership dues.
WHY NOT JOIN?
- When you join a VentureSouth group, you do not have to invest, serve on any diligence teams, or even attend meetings (although of course, we hope you will).
- However, we believe you'll gain the most from your VentureSouth membership if you participate in our regular meetings and build a diversified portfolio of investments. (Here are our thoughts on portfolio construction.)
- If you do not have time to be an "active investor," our sidecar fund may be a better fit. The fund is like an "index fund" for angel investing that automatically co-invests in each of the investments made by our group members. Our second fund is currently open to new investors; you can learn more about it here.
- Thank you for your interest in VentureSouth. We hope to see you at one of our meetings soon, and we hope you will join us to "Make Money. Have Fun. Do Good."
Matt, Paul, Charlie, Mac and the rest of the VentureSouth team